At Blue Ridge we try to take our faith seriously and ourselves lightly. Jeans, suits, tattoos and ties are all welcome. Bring your mug of coffee or bag of knitting into the service if that helps you focus. Come as you are; no need to check your mind, your pain, or your sense of humor at the door. We cherish diversity because it keeps life interesting, and because we believe there is a role for each of us in the body of Christ.
8:28 and 11 a.m.
Sunday School for all: 9:45 a.m.
Worship at 10 am
Sunday Worship Service
(All children are welcome at worship. We also offer childcare for 2nd grade and under, following the children's message. )
Sunday School for all ages:
Read more about a typical Sunday at Blue Ridge
CalendarView All Events
- May.26 Worship at 8:28 & 11:0... 8:30AM @ Church
- May.26 Church School 9:45AM
- May.26 Ensemble Rehearsal 12:15PM @ Sanctuary
- May.26 Missions Committee Mee... 12:15PM
- May.27 Community Knitting Gro... 6:00PM @ Lighthouse