Youth Ministry at Blue Ridge!
A Welcoming Ministry for Young People in Grades 6 – 12.
- Gathers and meets twice monthly, often on Sunday evenings, in the Lighthouse at BRPC.
- Blends fun, fellowship, devotions, music, prayer, service and learning into a mix of activities and programs.
- Depends on Youth as Leaders, with Adult assistance and guidance.
- Involves Youth in the life of the whole BRPC community.
Kids at Blue Ridge are into everything! Really, literally, kids at Blue Ridge…
- Make sure all kids, grades 6-12, feel welcome and loved.
- Serve God and our community by feeding people, fixing up houses, caring for older adults and more.
- Have fun, make friends, create a community of kids.
- Learn and grow in faith. Developing a relationship with the living God.
- Encourage kids to go to Camp Hanover, Massanetta Springs, Montreat Youth Conferences, Mission Trips to SW Virginia and Haiti.